I thought I’d share a few things that have brought me happiness amidst my stressful and busy life. Hopefully something will bring a smile to your face as well 🙂
1. God. I mean its a given right?! This week, my family group has been studying out peace and its so encouraging and refreshing to be reminded that I can dwell in his peace and comfort and that everything is going to be ok if I just trust in him. Yesterday I read James 3:18 and Hosea 10:12 about peace and righteousness. How great is our God!
2. The new Coldplay cd, Mylo Xyloto, came out and I’m already obsessed!
3. This new coffee mug that Amelia gave to me like two weeks ago. Its just great and keeps me supplied with coffee 🙂
4. The extra credit assignment in my anthropology class was to make food. So I baked my Granny’s coffee cake. It gave me an excuse to take a break from studying and bake which is always awesome.
5. Pumpkin carving and corn mazes…more to come later but basically i just LOVE fall!
6. This Harry Potter wedding…:)
7. The farmers market. I had to go for class and now I’m obsessed. Sadly, I didn’t take pictures. I know. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. But I did buy some pretty fall flowers, Terrapin bread and honey butter and some sun gold tomatoes that are gone already. They were just so good!
8. I get to read magazines for class. Even though I don’t want to be a journalist any more, at least I still get to do fun things for my classes…