– wedges: i need to stop borrowing my roommates’; maybe some like these (too bad target never has the ones I want in the store)
– cute ivory flats for a wedding (see previous post)
– nice looking sandals to wear with dresses (mine are really worn from walking around in Italy last summer)
– peep toe heels
^if you couldn’t tell I’ve become quite obsessed with shoes lately 😉
– a skinny brown belt
– camera equipment: won’t happen til I get paid at the end of the summer, if even then. but a girl can dream right?! (thats what a WISH list is, doesn’t have to be practical)
– less anxiety over what to wear at all the weddings I have to go to!
– the perfect bag that is versatile for my traveling and camp adventures > i don’t think this even exists! but i did just get a cute new purse from Peggy from London that I’m already obsessed with!
– another book series to read on all the flights I have to take 🙂 since i will finish The Hunger Games before I leave Athens on Weds morn.
– my biggest summer wish was fulfilled through the amazing job I got for the summer, pray that everything goes smoothly!