Its wedding season in my world. This summer I have 5 weddings I’m going to and I’m in two of them. Three are in the next three weekends and they are all in different states. CRAZY! but of course, I am constantly following wedding blogs and photographers who shoot lots of weddings so I’m using this all as an excuse to show you some new things i’ve found recently 🙂
– If I could have my wedding anywhere in the world it would probably be here. right in the middle of Tuscany. perfection.
– this is a cool idea for a wedding: in an abandoned mansion
– these signs are so cool!
– something about this wedding made me save it, i’m not sure why but i love how cute and simple it is.
– love the idea of a road trip engagement session
– i need ivory flats for one wedding i’m in this summer. my dress is navy and from j-crew. i’m thinking about these, thoughts?
– i also need yellow flats/sandals for the other wedding. i had ordered some yellow gladiator sandals from DSW but they failed me. they never came 😦 so i need new suggestions!
– this would be perfect for one of my friends 😉