Its Wednesday again so here are my favorites/little things I’m finding joy in this week.
1. Baptisms. We had another girl in our ministry get baptized last night and I is seriously one of the most encouraging things to ever witness. Especially when most of your 75 person ministry shows up in support, makes a tunnel for her to run through before getting in the water and really just enjoys being together, fellowshipping, singing and praising God. I love my ministry 🙂 Anna Bryant was added to God’s kingdom last night. There was some great sharing and lots of tears. I am so excited to get to know her better.
2. Gigi’s Cupcakes. I know I already said cupcakes were one my favorite things last time but Gigi’s opened up in Athens last week and I am absolutely obsessed. I’ve already met the owner, her name is Bobbi and she’s awesome. It’s locally owned and its delicious. They have so many different flavors and they have a menu of all the different flavors they make each day. I’m going today to get the Merry Margarita. 🙂
3. Friends. I know I’m a little biased but I think I have the best friends. I had a great open, real heart-to-heart convo with one of my best friends this week and its just so encouraging to know that you aren’t alone in feeling certain ways. I had the privilege of celebrating the new year with most of my closest friends. It was wonderful to have them all in one place.
4. Engagements. Another one of my good friends got engaged a few days ago!!! So excited for Ashley Hammer and Danny Sanchez. It’s going to be a crazy end of the summer for me between finishing my summer job at camp in Philly and wedding events for two close friends. But its so great to see your friends so happy!
5. Wedding blogs. Between aspiring to be a photographer and being wrapped up in my friends’ weddings, I have become obsessed with wedding blogs. A few of my favorites are 100 Layer Cake, Green Wedding Shoes and Ruffled.